Tuesday 2 October 2012

Week 1: Reflections

Hi all!
I'm really much impressed by the way we are being educated on every step of the WebSkills Course.I have already a blog at Posterous.com. Last night I did try to create one at the Blogger but got stuck somewhere along.I'm thankful to Courtney that she promptly replied my email and bailed me out of the situation.
We all agree to the ground rules.I have not much grounding in Web Skills.I would like all of my colleagues to guide and educate me on every aspect of this course.

Looking forward to fun learning experience.
Regards
Rustam

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rustam,

    We do not have to worry about everything here. It seems that they are very professional with their works. It can be called that everything such a kind of automatically reply. We had the same experience about it, but Courtney send me the email to for many times as the reminder. It was a great experienced that I got through the Blog. Mrs. Courtney is a good teacher, responsibility, and care about us as the students. I do thankful to Courtney.

    I am looking forward to reading yours
    Best Regards

    Muhamad Suhaili

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Suhaili
      Hope you are doing fine.I have managed,at long last,to overcome some of the obstacles which I've been facing since the start of the course.Credit goes to Courtney that she always promptly replied my email and educated me on the flimsiest issues.
      Once we are settled down,things will go smooth.
      Regards
      Rustam

      Delete
  2. Hi Suhaili
    Thanks for the nice comment.I agree with you when you say we are being guided on every step.Courtney responds to my emails as early as possible.
    First week is going to end and I'm still grappling with few pointss.Anyhow,trying to bee in step with otherss.
    Regards
    Rustam

    ReplyDelete